Visit the Vatican Museums and enjoy the architectural and artistic marvels that hide behind the Vatican walls.
Visit Vatican City to Discover Unique Works of Art
Located north to the allures of Rome is the Vatican City, one of the most sacred places in the history of Christianity. The architectural and artistic wonders attest to its formidable spiritual and historical heritage. You do not need to be religious to be able to appreciate its formidable beauty.
Visit Vatican City to discover unique works of art and architectural masterpieces by the Italian finest artists. Our Vatican Museum tickets provide you access to all the museums, Sistine Chapel as well as St. Peter’s Basilica. Moreover, you will be able to enter at 8 a.m., a full hour before the door opens to the public officially.
Why book Vatican Museum Tickets with us? With the historical, religious, and artistic appeal of international proportions, Vatican enjoys thousands of daily visitors regardless of the season and our early tickets ensure you see everything you want to see without the crowds.
- What Is Included?
- Early morning ticket before the Vatican opens to the public
- Sistine Chapel as well as St. Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museum
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please come to our office to collect the tickets
- Meeting Point
Viale Vaticano, 104, Coffe Bar Paolo, Rome, 00165, Italy.