Visit the Vatican Museums and enjoy the architectural and artistic marvels that hide behind the Vatican walls.
Explore the Vatican Museums, Visit the Sistine Chapel, and Discover St. Peter’s Basilica
Skip the lines at the Vatican Museums and enjoy a guided tour in English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, or Portuguese. Marvel at the spectacular collection of art in the museums. See the vast collection of art on a guided tour with a choice of language options. In this Rome tour, we explore the Vatican Museums, visit the Sistine Chapel, and discover St. Peter’s Basilica.
Over five million tourists visit the Vatican each year. This is great, however, popularity comes at a price. For many people, visiting the Vatican means crowds, queuing, frustration, and endless hustle. These are not the kind memories you want to take away from your Italian holiday.
As part of this tour, you won’t have to exit the Vatican Museums and walk to the distant second entrance in St. Peter’s Square to enter the basilica. You’ll enter St. Peter’s Basilica through a private passage behind the Sistine Chapel.
Marvel at the spectacular collection of art in the Vatican Museums and see Michelangelo’s stunning fresco, The Last Judgment, in the Sistine Chapel. At the end of the guided Vatican tour, you are welcome to stay and explore the basilica on your own.
- Tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square
- Tickets and reservation fees
- Fast track access to St. Peters Basilica
- Licensed tour guide
- Headset (Wi-Fi) you can always hear your guide
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Your knees and shoulders must be covered due to the dress code at the Vatican
- Be aware that in the high season, traffic surroundings the Vatican City increases
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the meeting time
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy