Visit the Vatican Museums and enjoy the architectural and artistic marvels that hide behind the Vatican walls.
Explore the Vatican Museums’ Numerous Galleries, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
The Unexplored Vatican tour offers a fast-track access to the Vatican Museums as well as St Peter’s Basilica in the company of an expert guide. As you get inside the museum, you’ll be impressed by the stunning spiral staircase designed by Giuseppe Momo.
Next in the itinerary is the Pinacoteca Vaticana, home to a range of incredible paintings by Raphael and Da Vinci. After this, the guide leads you to see the Carriage Museum exhibiting the “Pope-mobiles” (from old carriages to electric vehicles of the present).
Continue your Vatican tour by visiting the famous Pinecone Courtyard. Next, the Gregorian Egyptian Museum full of ancient artifacts take you to exotic Egypt, before you head off to see the stunning Gallery of Statues. Your guide introduces you to the Gallery of Maps filled with an array of painted historical maps, before taking you to the Raphael Rooms, famous for Raphael’s frescoes.
The Vatican Museums tour culminates with the visit of the Collection of Contemporary Art, after which you enter the Sistine Chapel, famous for Da Vinci’s Last Judgement. After the tour of the Vatican Museums and the incredible Sistine Chapel, your guide leads you to St Peter’s Basilica via a secret corridor and gives you a guided tour around the most important temple in Christian history.
Reserve your Unexplored Vatican tour today! You won’t regret it.
- Enjoy the vastness of the Vatican Museum in the early-morning tranquility
- Be swept off your feet by Da Vinci’s mind-bending frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel
- Benefit from the intimate and personal atmosphere of a small tour group
- Take on the world’s greatest artworks alongside an expert guide
- Spiral Staircase
- Pinacoteca Vaticana
- Carriage Pavilion
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Gregorian Egyptian Museum
- Gallery of Statues
- Gallery of Maps
- Rafael’s Rooms
- Collection of Contemporary Art
- Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica (privileged entrance)
- Free time inside St Peter’s Basilica after the tour
- Professional guided tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican ticket reservation fees
- Fast-track access
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women (you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements)
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Students must have valid student’s ID (not passport)
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance at the Meeting point checkpoint, and expect to wait 10 minutes to clear security
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy