Many of the most incredible works of art in the world reside within the long halls of Galleria degli Uffizi, built by the Medici family.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Student (Ages 13-24 with ID)
- Child (Ages 2-12)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Admire Masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci
Save precious time with a priority entry ticket to the fabled Uffizi Gallery and journey through the history of art from the Middle Ages to the Italian Renaissance. Take an hour and a half-long tour of the galleries with a licensed guide in your selected language.
Marvel at highlights such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Caravaggio’s Medusa, and the only painting made on wood by Michelangelo. Then, enjoy some free time to explore on your own and stay as long as you wish at your leisure. Visit the bookshop or enjoy refreshments in the café overlooking the piazza.
Tours require a minimum of two participants and are available every day except Mondays and the first Sunday of each month. Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Priority entrance ticket
- All exhibition fees
- Licensed guide
- Headset so that you can always hear your guide
- Discover the masterpieces at one of the oldest museums in Europe.
- Save up to three hours of waiting time with a skip-the-line ticket.
- See the only painting ever made my Michelangelo on wood.
- Stay at the gallery for as long as you wish at the end of your guided tour.
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence