Many of the most incredible works of art in the world reside within the long halls of Galleria degli Uffizi, built by the Medici family.
One of the Museums You Can’t Miss in Florence!
The Galleria degli Uffizi of the Medici Family has the oldest and most renowned art collection in the world. Unsurprisingly, this makes it one of the most visited museums in Florence. Getting in is not always a walk down a red carpet. This fast-track Uffizi Gallery ticket gives you priority entrance to the museum, with its 60 halls of art history, without the hassle so you can explore at your own pace.
With your fast-track ticket, breeze past the dragging queues outside the museum. There is nothing like priority access to the epitome of Italian art! Save precious time so you can fit more Florentine activities into your schedule, be it another museum or a moment of peace while drinking a velvety Italian cappuccino!
A Whimsical Art Journey Through Time
Undoubtedly, when it comes to the Uffizi Gallery, Florence is more than proud of its heritage. The origin of the Galleria degli Uffizi goes back to the period of the splendor of the Republic. Cosimo I de’Medici, first Gran Duque of Tuscany, commissioned its construction between 1560 and 1580. The building was initially meant to serve as offices for judges, merchants, and magistrates of Florence. The gallery as we know it today officially opened its door 200 years later in 1769.
Your ticket to Uffizi entails a whimsical art journey through time. There are over 50 rooms filled with art pieces ranging from the 12th to the 16th century. You get to witness works by Gothic painters like Giotto and Cimabue, Renaissance painters such as Paolo Uccello and Masaccio, as well as stunning paintings such as Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Your confirmation is sent at the time of booking.
- Please bring your smartphone or tablet with you.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Upon your arrival in Rome, visit our office address at the time you chose when booking the pass. When you arrive, provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass, select your itinerary, and explore the city at your own pace.
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence