When visiting Florence, you can’t miss a visit to Galleria degli Uffizi of the Medici Family, which features the oldest and most renowned art collection in the world.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Student (Ages 13-24 with ID)
- Child (Ages 2-12)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Discover the Artistic Treasures of Florence
Florence overflows with artistic treasures. In fact, shining reminders of its Renaissance grandeur seem to pop up at every turn. Many of the most incredible works reside within the long halls of Galleria degli Uffizi, built by the Medici family!
Being one of the greatest art collections in the world, Uffizi attracts thousands of visitors each month. Booking this Uffizi Gallery ticket with us allows you to fast-track your entry to the museum without too much waiting. Your visit is enriched by a knowledgeable audio guide — the POP Guide app.
There is no need to carry around an old and heavy radio set that looks older than some of the artifacts. Simply download the POP Guide app to your smartphone, scan the QR code we provide, and access the Uffizi Gallery audio tour. Best of all, the app doesn’t need WiFi and doesn’t use up your mobile data!
- Fast-track ticket to Uffizi Gallery
- POP Audio Guide app
POP Audio Guide is a smartphone app that provides audio guides to the most visited attractions. In order to use it during your visit, you need to bring along your smartphone and download the app from your app store.
Once downloaded, you can activate the relevant audio track by scanning a special QR code provided to you at the meeting point. You must bring your smartphone to take advantage of the self-guided audio tour. Please ensure your battery is sufficiently charged.
- Confirmation is sent at the time of booking.
- Print your voucher or bring the mobile version.
- Bring a valid ID.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security.
- Please visit our office to pick up the passes.
- This self-guided tour includes the skip-the-line service, so please arrive at least 20 minutes before the reserved starting time.
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence