Don’t miss the opportunity to see the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Sandro Botticelli, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and many more.
See Accademia Gallery and take a walk through Florence
See the top sights and learn about the city’s history on a guided walking tour of Florence and Accademia Gallery. Enter the Accademia Gallery with skip-the-line access and marvel at Michelangelo’s David.
Take a walk through the piazzas of Florence and learn about the city’s fascinating history on this three and a half-hour program. Cross Ponte Vecchio bridge, stopping to admire the tiny jewelry shops that used to be butcher stalls.
Admire the Duomo and Accademia Gallery, both popular attractions in Florence. Enjoy skip-the-line access at the Accademia to see Michelangelo’s David and more. Continue to Dante’s quarter and to Orsanmichele Church to see its faded frescoes and intricate tabernacle, framing the Madonna and Child.
Your guide shows you the resting place of the artists and architects who worked in Florence. See the Santa Croce burial site of Michelangelo, Galileo, and Rossini.
- Skip the lines at the Accademia and see Michelangelo’s David.
- Take in the top sights of Florence on a guided walking tour.
- See where Michelangelo and Galileo are buried at Santa Croce cemetery.
- What Is Included?
- Fast-track entry to Accademia Gallery
- Accademia Gallery live tour
- Florence walking tour
- Expert guide
- Wi-Fi headset so you can always hear the guide
- Please Note
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
- Present your printed or mobile voucher at our office.
- Bring a valid ID.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security.
- Meeting Point
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence