Don’t miss the opportunity to see the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Sandro Botticelli, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and many more.
Explore One of the Best Museums in Florence Without Queues
After skipping the long entry line, devote as much time as you wish to the exploration of one of the best museums in Florence. Welcoming hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, the Accademia is busy year-round, so it’s worth planning your visit in advance!
Admire its biggest treasures, like the enthralling statues by famous Renaissance artists, such as Michelangelo’s David and works by Sandro Botticelli and Domenico Ghirlandaio. Enjoy the crooked streets of Florence set in the rolling hills of Tuscany as you learn about the stories, the art, and the unique historical heritage of the city.
- Accademia Gallery grasps your attention with its showcases
- Marvel at the statue of Michelangelo’s David
- Explore the treasures of this gallery at your own pace
- Admire statues by famous Renaissance artists
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Your ticket is valid for the booked time and needs to be collected at the supplier office before going to the attraction.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Visit Europa Today, Florence
via Ricasoli, 45, 50122 Florence, Italy