Discover the Colosseum, the Pantheon’s history, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a unique pass.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child (Ages 4-17)
- Infant (Ages 0-3)
A Handy Travel City Pass With Access To The Key Sites Of Rome
Awe at the artistry inside St Peter’s Basilica without hours of waiting. Wander through the halls of Castel Sant’Angelo peppered with incredible stories. Carry a knowledgeable audio guide in your pocket.
Marvel at St. Peter’s Basilica, admire Castel Sant’Angelo and listen to an insightful commentary with your downloadable audio guide. Unlock the doors to the most visited basilica in Europe, the legendary papal hideout as well as the stories behind them
Rome Visit Silver Pass is a handy travel city pass providing you with easy access to the key sites of the eternal city. It includes a great practical audio guide you can download to your smartphone allowing you to dive straight into your experience.
Along with the audio guide enjoy easy access to the basilica and go straight through to start your journey into this stunning building.
After your self-guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica, Castel Sant’Angelo is just a few steps away. The ticket gets you in without delay and you are free to explore the castle at your own pace, accompanied by an expert audio guide. Visit the secret passage connecting the castle with the Sistine Chapel which Popes used to escape the Vatican.
- St Peter’s Basilica ticket with dedicated access
- Castel Sant’Angelo ticket with fast-track entry
- Access to a secret passage under the Castel Sant’Angelo which Popes used to escape the Vatican
- Free audio guide application
- Assistance with free wifi and toilet facilities at the St. Peter’s Basilica meeting point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please bring your smartphone or tablet with you
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Upon your arrival in Rome visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- The date & time selected it refers as the show time you will wish to collect your pass: Provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass.
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy