Discover the ancient secrets of the Vatican, wander through the halls of Castel Sant’Angelo and be dazzled by the works of Italian masters like Michelangelo.
A Pass to Unlock The Door to a Plethora of Incredible Roman Experience
This pass unlocks the door to a plethora of incredible Roman experiences, including several live guided tours. Explore the legend-peppered ruins of the Colosseum and go on a quest through the 2000 years of the Pantheon’s history. Discover the hidden treasures inside Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
If you feel like you still haven’t had your fill of history with your guided tours, continue to explore on your own with your public transport tickets taken care off and a handy audio guide available to download. Discover the secret depths and heights of St. Peter’s Basilica and the corridors and galleries of the Castel Sant’Angelo.
This pass also grants you access to the CityPass application, a smart map full of information and tips about Rome, its history, sights, and all kinds of curiosities. The map offers helpful suggestions for the most convenient sightseeing routes or the best ways to get places. Furthermore, it’s filled with discounts and deals from local businesses that POP up on the map as you roam the city streets.
- St. Peter’s Basilica fast-track access with live guided tour
- Castel Sant’Angelo admission ticket with audio guide
- Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel admission ticket with live guided tour
- Colosseum admission ticket with live guided tour
- Pantheon audio guide (admission is free of charge)
- 3-day public transport ticket valid for unlimited metro, bus, and train travel within Rome for 72 hours from the initial validation
- CityPass – an interactive app offering a self-guided tour of the city with audio information about most popular sites and discounts for local businesses
- Guide to using CityPass App
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Upon your arrival in Rome visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- The date & time selected it refers as the show time you will wish to collect your pass
- Provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass.
Savelli Gallery, Visit Europa Today, Piazza Pio XII, 1, 00193 Roma RM