Discover the Colosseum, the Pantheon’s history, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a unique pass.
Discover Ancient Rome with a Unique Pass
Discover the ancient secrets of the Vatican. Wander through the halls of Castel Sant’Angelo peppered with incredible stories. Be dazzled by the works of grand Italian masters like Michelangelo and Botticelli. Awe at the artistry inside St Peter’s Basilica without hours of waiting.
Unfold the histories of the eternal city with a guide that fits into your pocket. Explore the secrets of the ancient Colosseum. Stroll through the storied ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Treat yourself to the Visit Rome Gold Pass and gain fast-track access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and Castel Sant’Angelo. All that with the benefit of an audio guide and an interactive CityPass map full of handy tips.
A Pass with Audio Guide
Better yet, all of the sights come hand in hand with an audio guide worthy of the 21st century: POP Guide. Simply download POP Guide app into your phone and immerse yourself in stories of the past.
Besides having the audios to unravel the secrets of St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, and Castel Sant’Angelo, the Rome Visit Pass Gold also provides you with an audio guide to the marvelous ancient Pantheon and Colosseum.
Rome Visit Pass Gold comes with 48-hour public transportation ticket which is valid for unlimited bus, metro, and train travel within Rome.
- St. Peter’s Basilica with fast-track access and audio guide
- Castel Sant’Angelo admission ticket with audio guide
- Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel admission ticket with fast-track access and audio guide
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill admission tickets with audio guide
- Pantheon audio guide (admission is free of charge)
- 2-day public transport ticket valid for unlimited metro, bus, and train travel within Rome for 48 hours from the initial validation
- CityPass – an interactive app offering a self-guided tour of the city with audio information about the most popular sites and discounts for local businesses
- Guide to using CityPass App
The pass grants you access to the CityPass application. What’s it about? CityPass is a brilliant interactive map filled with interesting information about Rome and its neighborhoods, sights, and curiosities. You can use it to find suggestions for the best sightseeing routes or the most convenient ways to get places. Moreover, it’s loaded with offers and discounts from local businesses. Just walk through the city and the suggestions and deals pop up as you stroll through the city. And, it works on GPS so it doesn’t waste your data!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Upon your arrival in Rome visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- The date & time selected it refers as the show time you will wish to collect your pass
- Provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass.
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy