Discover the Colosseum, the Pantheon’s history, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a unique pass.
A Pass To Discover The Most Beautiful Sites Of Rome
Marvel at the artistry inside St Peter’s Basilica without hours of waiting. Carry a knowledgeable audio guide in your pocket. Make the most of Rome with an interactive map full of info and exclusive deals.
It features an incredibly intuitive CityPass map application compatible with both iPhone and Android devices. The map inside the app updates instantaneously with relevant and up-to-date advice as you make your way through the city.
It will help you plan the best sightseeing routes based on your preferences; suggest the most convenient transport options; provide basic information about the sights in your vicinity and give you access to exclusive deals and discounts in local businesses!
In addition to all that, you will be able to enjoy exclusive dedicated access to St Peter’s Basilica. What is dedicated access? Simply put, it’s all about skipping the line to enter the Basilica – a line that is notorious for being long and slow.
With this pass, you meet one of our representatives at the indicated meeting point and receive both assistance and further instructions. Moreover, the meeting point provides restrooms and free wifi!
- St. Peter’s Basilica with fast-track access and audio guide
- CityPass – an interactive app offering a self-guided audio tour of the city with audio information about the most popular sites and discounts for local businesses
- Assistance with free wifi and toilet facilities at the St. Peter’s Basilica meeting point
- Rome city sightseeing tour (self-guided audio tour)
- Instructions on how to use CityPass
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please bring your smartphone or tablet with you
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Upon your arrival in Rome visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- The date & time selected it refers as the show time you will wish to collect your pass: Provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass.
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy