Discover the Colosseum, the Pantheon’s history, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a unique pass.
Taste the Best Italian Food and Wine on a Food Tour of Rome!
The best of Italian food and wine in three and a half hours. This walking tour is the ultimate introduction to Rome’s food culture. Our expert local foodie shares their passion, knowledge, and secrets of Italian cuisine in this tasting adventure around Rome.
Highlights of our Rome food tour: Enjoy authentic Roman delicacies and dishes, visit the best, local foodie spots and eating establishments, and an exclusive, inside-look behind one of the oldest food shops in Rome.
What You Can Expect
Explore the very best food neighborhoods in Rome as you sample the many delicious flavors and ingredients most typical to the region. Learn about the slow-food movement in Italy as well as the traditions and stories behind each tasting. Our expert Roman guide introduces you to some of the best local spots in Rome as you experience the highest quality of food and wine.
The perfect combination of historical facts, food, and wine – this authentic, culinary experience in Rome is one that you will never forget.
- What Is Included?
- Expert local guide
- All food and wine samplings
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that you leave the following items at home: Bicycles, skates, segways, luggage and pets
- If you have any special needs, please contact us directly before booking so that we may be able to accommodate
- Meeting Point
Vicolo del Aquila 4, Rome