Climb Florence’a Duomo without delay in the company of an expert guide. Learn about the construction of the cupola and the history of the whole complex.
The Extraordinary Cupola of Brunelleschi’s Duomo
Florence’s skyline wouldn’t be what it is today without its palatial Duomo carved into the blue sky. Also known as Brunelleschi’s Duomo, this extraordinary cupola that crowns the cathedral is Florence’s pride. The dome was an architectural wonder of its time, and it remains a wonder to this day! In other words, grand and awe-inspiring, the Duomo and the cathedral complex surrounding it are more than worthy of your time.
Our Duomo Florence ticket with the POP Audio Guide provides a wholesome experience so you can enjoy this astounding architectural masterpiece. The tickets not only grant you access to the Duomo, where you can admire its frescoed ceiling, but also include entries to the crypt, Baptistery, bell tower, and Duomo Museum.
You get to experience all that in the company of a practical and unobtrusive audio guide — the POP Audio Guide app. No need to carry around an old, bulky radio set that has passed through hundreds of hands!
- What Is Included?
- Tickets to Duomo complex
- POP Audio Guide App
- The POP Audio Guide
POP Audio Guide is a smartphone application providing audio guides to the most visited attractions in Florence. In order to use it during your visit, you need to bring along your smartphone and download the app from your app store. Once downloaded, you can activate the relevant audio track by scanning a special QR code provided to you at the meeting point.
- Please Note
- A confirmation is sent at the time of booking.
- Please visit our office to pick up the passes.
- A printed or mobile voucher is accepted.
- Bring a valid ID.
- This self-guided tour includes skip-the-line service, so please arrive at least 20 mins before the reserved starting time.
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security.
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees should be covered.
- There’s a free coat check for backpacks, umbrellas, or other large items.
- Meeting Point
Dome Entrance (Cupola) side of the ARNOLD COFFEE. (Downstairs)