Discover the extraordinary cupola of Brunelleschi’s Duomo: an architectural wonder of its time and Florence’s pride.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Student (Ages 13-24 with ID)
- Child (Ages 2-12)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
An Unforgettable View of Florence from Brunelleschi’s Duomo
Climb up the Florence Duomo complex and get unbeatable views of the city from Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome. Explore the five attractions of the cathedral site to discover what makes each of them so unique.
Save precious time with a fast-track entry ticket to the Duomo and get more time to see the sights of the cathedral complex with an expert guide. Marvel at the marble monuments of the historic site, including the freestanding campanile of Giotto’s Bell Tower.
Climb up the dome for panoramic city views. Ask as many questions as you like along the way and avail yourself of a complimentary WiFi headset to make sure you don’t miss any of your guide’s commentary.
Learn more about the monument, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site as part of the Historic Centre of Florence, and hear how construction began at the end of 13th century and took two centuries to complete.
- Ticket to the crypt, Baptistery, cathedral, bell tower, and Duomo’s museums
- Professional guide
- WiFi headset so that you can always hear your guide
- 20% discount on purchases at Arnold Coffee
- There is a dress code to enter the cathedral complex. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times.
- The tickets are valid for 48 hours and include entrance to the entire Duomo complex, so you can postpone exploring the rest of the complex for later or the next day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Dome Entrance (Cupola) side of the ARNOLD COFFEE. (Downstairs)