Discover the extraordinary cupola of Brunelleschi’s Duomo: an architectural wonder of its time and Florence’s pride.
Discover the Most Popular Sights in Florence
Wherever you travel, the landmarks worth seeing have one aspect in common: crowds of travelers eager to visit them. Florence, riddled with Renaissance masterpieces, is no exception. Its Duomo, along with the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, is one of the most popular sights in Florence, and long queues of impatient visitors are a daily occurrence. Getting into the Duomo quickly is particularly tricky due to tightened security.
Our skip-the-line tickets make it easy for you to get inside without spending hours waiting in line. After validation upon your first visit, your ticket remains valid for 72 hours, allowing for sufficient time to take in the history and artistry of the cathedral complex. Enjoy access to the entire complex without having to waste any of your precious vacation time finding tickets.
- Entrance ticket to the dome for the reserved timeslot
- Climb the Duomo cupola
- Entrance ticket to the crypt, baptistery, cathedral, bell tower, and museums of the Florence Duomo
- You must go to the meeting point at the time and date selected during the booking process to redeem the voucher and receive your ticket.
- You need to reserve a time to climb up the dome (Brunelleschi’s Cupola). Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Once validated, the ticket stays valid for 72 hours.
- You must collect the actual tickets from the local tour operator at the time stated on your voucher.
- Note that the baptistery and crypt are closed on Sundays.
Dome Entrance (Cupola) side of the ARNOLD COFFEE. (Downstairs)