Discover one of the most valued treasures in Rome: the massive Colosseum, formerly known as the Flavian Amphitheater.
The First and Second Level of the Colosseum without Long Queues
Join this Rome Colosseum tour and come along on a curious journey filled with legends, stories, and impressive historical facts. Stroll across the first and second level of the Colosseum instantly, without wasting your time in the long queues.
Like in the times of Roman Empire, curious crowds flood the Colosseum every single day. Fortunately, the style of entertainment changed considerably and today the amphitheater is a place of knowledge and history rather than gruesome battles.
However, getting in isn’t as fast as it used to be when all 80 entrances were functional. Long queues can quickly turn your Colosseum experience sour. That’s why we offer a skip-the-line tour of the Roman Colosseum!
Enjoy an In-depth One-hour Guided Tour
Booking the Colosseum tour guarantees you a skip-the-line entry to the monument which saves you a great deal of time and patience. Besides the priority entry, you enjoy an in-depth one-hour guided tour.
Your every step is enriched by stories that bring the ancient ruins to life. Our expert guide introduces you to the intricacies of the ingenious work of Roman engineers as well as the gory games organized by Roman emperors.
You can purchase the tour in advance or last minute! Plus, you have a handy advantage of getting a full refund if you cancel the tour minimum 24 hours in advance.
- What Is Included?
- A professional, official tour guide
- Reserved Entrance Ticket
- Headset system wi-fi
- Office assistance
- On-site assistance
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please bring your smartphone or tablet with you
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Upon your arrival in Rome visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- The date & time selected it refers as the show time you will wish to collect your pass: Provide your booking reference number or QR code and claim your pass.
- Meeting Point
Visit Europa today office in Rome
Via Celimontana, 26, Rome 00184, Italy