Many of the most incredible works of art in the world reside within the long halls of Galleria degli Uffizi, built by the Medici family.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child (Ages 4-17)
- Infant (Ages 0-3)
The Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi’s dome, and the Baptistery’s Gates of Paradise
Our walking sightseeing tour of Florence is the best way to get a well-rounded introduction to the city’s past and present. Having an experienced tour guide by your side saves you from walking around with your head stuck in a guidebook or a map half of the time.
This Uffizi Gallery and Florence walking tour allows you to enjoy breathtaking views while learning more about the city. Under the leadership of an expert guide, you get to explore the main landmarks and hotspots in Florence’s city center.
Uffizi is, unfortunately, also famous for its excruciatingly long waiting times. But on this tour, you are guaranteed skip-the-line entry. Avoid queuing to buy and collect the tickets as well as the subsequent queue to enter the museum. Get straight to the amazing masterpieces that await you inside!
If there are more than 15 persons in your tour group, you receive wireless headphones so as not to miss out on the commentary.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Uffizi Gallery entrance
- Ponte Vecchio, with its famous jewelry
- Piazza Signoria
- Santa Croce entrance
- Dante’s quarter
- Orsanmichele Church
- The Duomo of Florence and the nearby Baptistery doors (exterior)
POP Audio Guide is a smartphone app providing audio guides to the most visited attractions. In order to use it during your visit, bring along your smartphone and download the app from the AppStore or Google Play.
Once downloaded, activate the relevant audio track by scanning a special QR code provided to you at the meeting point. Please ensure your battery is sufficiently charged.
- There is a dress code to enter the cathedral complex. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times.
- The tickets are valid for 48 hours and include entrance to the Cathedral, Crypt, the Baptistry, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and even Museo dell’Opera, so you can postpone exploring the rest of the complex for later or the next day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, you have to use your smartphone to access the POP Guide app.
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence