Discover Florence and Its Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery
Learn about the Roman roots of Florence and journey through the Renaissance. See amazing monuments such as Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery courtyard. Skip the long lines to the Basilica di Santa Croce.
Get a thorough introduction to Florence on a guided walking tour of the main monuments, including Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Piazza Signoria.
Learn more about the Italian Renaissance and the significant events that shaped the history of Florence on a guided walking tour that provides a comprehensive introduction to the historic city.
A Journey Through Florence’s Roman Roots
Journey through the city’s Roman roots through to the 15th century and see legendary attractions such as the Pitti Palace and famous covered bridge over the River Arno.
See the statues in the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery and marvel at the magnificent church of Santa Croce. Gaze in awe at Brunelleschi’s dome at the monumental Duomo and encounter the doors to the Baptistery. Follow in the footsteps of the poet Dante and much more on this walking tour!
Benefit from the services of an expert guide to get a deeper insight into the Cradle of the Renaissance. Hear about contemporary life in the city and get useful tips to help you explore on your own.
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Multilingual guide
- Headsets for larger groups to hear your guide clearly
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entry
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Visit the Ponte Vecchio
- Visit Piazza Signoria
- Look inside the Basilica di Santa Croce
- Visit Dante’s quarters
- Visit the church of Orsanmichelle
- See the Duomo and Baptistery doors from the outside
- Headsets are provided for groups of more than 15 people.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
Visit Europa Today – Uffizi Office
Via della Condotta 12, First Floor, 50122 Florence