Walk through the city as our guide introduces you to the Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi’s dome, and Baptistery’s Gates of Paradise.
Enjoy the benefits of a Golden Pass and marvel at the statue of David
Marvel at the statue of David, explore Uffizi Gallery, and enjoy views from the top of Brunelleschi’s Duomo without hassle. With our Florence Golden Pass, avoid the queues to the city’s most important sites and satisfy your thirst for knowledge with the handy audio guide.
The Golden Pass saves you the trouble of looking for and purchasing tickets every other moment of your holiday. With just one card, you can unlock the doors to Florence’s most prized treasures. Stroll around the Cathedral complex and climb the incredible Brunelleschi’s Duomo to take in phenomenal views of the city.
Be Humbled by the Divine Mastery of Michelangelo’s David
Enter the Accademia Gallery and be humbled by the divine mastery of Michelangelo’s David. Follow the evolution of Italian art and sculpture in the Uffizi Gallery. Visit all of these sights in the company of an unobtrusive audio guide you can download onto your smartphone, and immerse yourself in the stories, legends, and artistic genius of the past.
We also provide you with a CityPass, a mindblowing interactive map stuffed with information about Florence, its neighborhoods, streets, sights, and curiosities. It’s perfect for finding suggestions for the most convenient sightseeing routes or the best ways to get around the city.
- What Is Included?
- Accademia Gallery admission ticket with an audio guide tour
- Uffizi Gallery admission ticket with an audio guide
- Duomo Complex admission ticket with a reservation to climb the Duomo and audio guide
- 48-hour public transport ticket (in the form of two tickets, each of them valid for 24 hours from the first validation)
- CityPass: an interactive app offering a self-guided tour of the city with audio information about the most popular sites and discounts for local businesses
- Guide to using CityPass app
- Please Note
- Upon your arrival in Florence, visit our office address at the time chosen when booking the pass, select your itinerary, and explore the city at your own pace!
- Confirmation is sent at the time of booking.
- Meeting Point
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy