Get a fast-track access inside the Colosseum, bypassing the ever-present long queues: Colosseum is one of the most famous attractions in Rome.
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Student (Ages 13-24 with ID)
- Child (Ages 2-12)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Visit Rome’s Most Valued Treasures: The Massive Colosseum
Hundreds of ancient structures shape Rome’s skyline. Among them hide the quaint narrow streets, sights, and innumerable stories of its past. One of its most valued treasures is the massive Colosseum, formerly known as the Flavian Amphitheater. Its history is so intense, no traveler can keep away! Things get pretty busy at one of the must-sees of Rome.
This Colosseum ticket comes with a handy fast-track access, allowing you to skip the line and dive into the exploration straight away. Moreover, you won’t miss out on any of the juicy information. The ticket also includes an incredibly practical audio guide application, the POP Guide.
POP Guide brings audio guides to the 21st century. Forget about carrying a heavy, often malfunctioning, radio set. With POP Guide, simply download the app and scan the QR code (which we will provide) and activate your Colosseum audio. Best of all, the app doesn’t need wifi or mobile data to work!
- Fast track tickets to the Colosseum
- Access to the Palatine Hills
- Access to the Roman Forum
- Colosseum Reservation fees and taxes
- POP Audio Guide App
POP Audio Guide is a smartphone application providing audio guides to the most visited attractions. In order to use it during your visit, you need to bring along your smartphone and download the app from AppStore or Google Play.
Once downloaded, you will activate the relevant audio track by scanning a special QR code provided to you at the meeting point. Failing to bring your smartphone will result in losing the advantage of the self-guided audio tour. Please ensure your battery is sufficiently charged.
- This Self-Guided Tour included the skip-the-line service, so please arrive at least 20 minutes before the reserved starting time
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Meet the Visit Today Guest Relations officer 30 minutes before the entrance time
- Please note, you have to use your smartphone to access the POP Guide app
- Please bring an ID with you
Visit Europa today office in Rome
Via Celimontana, 26, Rome 00184, Italy