Visit the Vatican Museums and enjoy the architectural and artistic marvels that hide behind the Vatican walls.
Reserve The Entry to St. Peter’s Basilica And Castel Sant’Angelo
Explore one of the most important monuments in the history of the Christian faith with a reserved entry ticket and smartphone app audio guide to St. Peter’s Basilica. Continue to the former mausoleum of the Roman Emperor Hadrian.
Save precious time with a reserved entry ticket for St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City and explore one of the most important monuments in the history of the Christian faith with the help of a smartphone app that serves as an audio guide.
Benefit from free Wi-Fi and assistance at the meeting point to download the smartphone app. If you don’t own a smartphone, you will be given a classic audio guide. Then, skip the long lines to marvel at the masterpieces of art and architecture independently.
Make your way to the Castel Sant’Angelo, just 100 meters from the basilica. Originally commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum, the impressive monument was turned into a fortress and refuge in the 4th century and boasts a rich history. Explore the castle at your own pace.
- Explore St. Peter’s Basilica at your own pace
- Visit the former mausoleum of the Roman Emperor Hadrian
- See the last resting place of the first ever pope
- What Is Included?
- Privileged entry to St. Peter’s Basilica
- A smartphone app or audio guide at St. Peter’s Basilica
- Reserved entrance ticket to Castel Sant’Angelo
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Discounts on purchases at the St. Peter’s Gallery gift shop
- Toilet facilities
- There is a dress code at the Vatican. As a sign of respect, wear long-sleeve shirts and long pants
- Meeting Point
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy