The Castel Sant’Angelo tickets come hand in hand with a practical POP Guide: discover Rome with us!
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child (Ages 4-12)
Explore The Halls And Corridors Of A Magnificent National Museum
Explore the lesser-known side of the Vatican. Book Castel Sant’Angelo ticket and explore a rich collection of sculptures, paintings, and medieval firearms that experienced real battles and even step inside the secret passage connecting the castle with the Vatican.
Castel Sant’Angelo ticket allows you explore the halls and corridors of this magnificent National Museum. The castle sits on the bank of the Tiber river, a stone’s throw away from the Vatican City. The museum is impossible to miss since the iconic bronze statue of Archangel Michael decorating the top of the castle is unmistakable.
As you enter the fortress, you’re treated to a broad and eclectic collection of artifacts and memorabilia collected across centuries. Besides elegant Renaissance interiors like the Sala Paolina with frescoes depicting the adventures of Alexander the Great, you will see numerous medieval firearms. After a walk through its storied interiors, the castle’s terrace will stun you with great views of Rome.
- Skip the line ticket fees
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Tickets must be collected in our office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tickets are available every day from Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m. except the first Sunday of the month and public holidays
Vicolo Farinone, 27 – 00192 Roma, Italy